It Begins With a Decision

You may have been looking to work from home and are currently sitting on the fence.

Your journey for work at home first begins with a decision and now is the time for you to decide if you will stay on the fence or if you will live your dreams.
 

Will you continue on the path you are currently on working 40+ hours a week or will you take the road that will lead you time freedom?

The decision to begin your journey for Work At Home first began with the thought of a dream for something better in your life. Think back to that initial dream of what propelled you into your search and hold it close for this dream is what will drive you to find great success in not only life but in business as well. Operating on your thoughts and not your feelings will often make you forget your dream. Dreams are important for each of us to have in life and many times we simply forget how to dream.

If you are parent I’m sure when you look at your children you play movies in your mind of their future. You are dreaming for your children because you want them to be better than you are, you want them to be successful and live their life full of dreams. We have such high hopes for our children but wouldn’t be it greater to teach our children to always go after their dreams rather than teaching them it’s ok to dream as a child but when you become an adult you stop dreaming and you go to work for 40 to 50 hours a week for the next 40 to 50 years.

We are built for so much more in our lives. When you let yourself dream, the prospect of firing your boss and gaining time freedom that will allow you to be home with your family where you belong is CLOSER THAN YOU THINK.

I forgot how to dream at one point in my life and thought I needed to just settle for what I had. WHY? WHERE did this come from? My parents raised me with the thoughts I can do anything I wanted with my life. So when was it that I stopped dreaming and began building the dreams of others? This occurred when I was 17 and began working. Someone telling me when I can and can not take work off, someone telling me what to do and when to do it.

When did I begin dreaming again? That would be on February 4, 2006 11 MONTHS after starting a home based business. You see, when I finally got off the fence with working from home 7 long months after I began my search I still didn’t know how to dream. It took me 11 months to realize there were too many successful people working from home for me to not find that same success. I learned how to dream again and now know that I don’t have to accept the status quo. Working from home has been a gift for our family and it can be for yours as well.

The only thing you need to bring to the table is a strong reason of WHY you want to work at home, willingness to be trained and coached by all the successful business owners that have gone before you and the commitment to create a change in your life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails