Welcome Each Failure!


Many times we are afraid to continue along a certain path because we are afraid of failure. What we need to understand though is the fact that each so called "failure" is what will lead us to our own certain level of success in what it is you are after.  We can not let fear of something hold us back in life.

It doesn't matter if you want success working outside of the home, working from home, becoming a beautiful ice skater or pianist. What ever you want to accomplish in your life you must continue moving forward after each failure. With each little failure you are getting closer to accomplishing what it is you are seeking.

I was reading an article the other day about "Failures that Lead to Success" by Vered Neta also listed below. In her article she wrote down many names we all know today be GREAT success stories. So, I want to share her article with you today.

Failures That Lead To Success by Vered Neta
This is just a quick reminder:

Out of the first four stores F. W. Woolworth opened, three
failed. When he died, he was worth more than $20 million.

Einstein was 4 years old before he could speak.

Isaac Newton did poorly in grade school and was considered
"unpromising".
Beethoven's music teacher once said of him, "As a composer,
he is hopeless".

Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.

Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he "lacked
imagination, and had no good ideas".

Admiral Peary tried to reach the North Pole on seven
different trips before he made it on the eighth.

Thomas Edison's teacher told him he was too stupid to learn
anything.
Later, he tried 1,600 different materials before settling on
carbon as the filament for the electric light bulb.

Willie Mays didn't get a hit in his first 26 times at bat in
the Major League, but his first hit was a home run!

Babe Ruth struck out 1300 times - a major league record.

Noah preached for 120 years and had NO converts .

When I read through her article and saw that all of these successful individuals failed before succeeding, it really made me look at failure with a different mindset. It takes a certain kind of person to not be put off after a failure.  But its that kind of person we need to become if we are to be successful.

I love to use Thomas Edison's 1600 failures before the great one.  I love how when he was interviewed on those failures that he didn't consider them to be "failures".  He simply replied... "I have not failed 1600 times.  I have not failed once.  I have succeeded in proving that those 1600 ways will not work.  When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."  Simply amazing!  If we all adopt this same mindset we will all accomplish great things.

After reading the above article I personally welcome each "failure" as I know that if I continue working towards what I want I will accomplish my success by failing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails