Hello and Welcome to Path For Freedom Blog.  Here you will find information that will help in personal growth, leadership, inspiration and motivation.

My name is Susan Goodknight and I'm a wife and successful work at home mom of 3 beautiful children.

I am fortunate that I am able to be home with my family and still contribute to our household income.  It is my passion to help to inspire and motivate others to accomplish goals they set for themselves.

I began my work at home journey in March of 2005 after the birth of our 3rd child.  I didn't know much about personal development and it is something that I have spent a lot of time on over the past five years.  I have read many books and listened to many audios and I've found that the more we work on ourselves the more success in life we will have. 

I hope you enjoy this blog and use it to inspire and motivate you to go after your dreams and become the person you've always wanted to be. 

Susan Goodknight
800-581-3944




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails